Addressing the exaggerated film look discussed with Spencer Murphy.
Spencer Murphy and other peers gave me feedback on the look of the images. As i discussed in the post above I think i needed to check in on it and evaluate if I had perhaps gone too far without realising.
Here is the original set below with an example of the process used in the link here .
I sent of a readjusted set from feedback we chatted about, and I also addressed the process ‘film look’ I sent off this
Spencer gave some feedback and said that it’s going in the right direction with the process but the set could use a little work. We talked about it a bit and he suggested thinking about why I entered the smiling ones and we agreed it was a little distracting to the overal themes I was trying to get over, it’s something that could work in a book where there’s more room. I got back to work and made some digital ‘working prints to live with’ whilst I organised some ideas. I’m feeling really excited about the potential to make this reach its maximum potential, I feel really lucky to have feedback like this.